[PANN] 161220 Talker's Choice: Sh*t, Hwarang OST is f*cking good

December 19, 2016

The part at the beginning where it goes Ddoon ddoon ddoon ddoon and (the part where it goes) Na na na na na na, this is seriously good. The wait was worthwhile. You should really listen to it even just onceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI can't be the only one listening to thisㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋ


[ + 302 - 51 ]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ + 101 - 5 ] Sh*t, I wasn't sure how good the song could be and I listened and the music colour is my type

[ + 89 - 5 ] What are you doing in my ears Heuheoh


[ + 72 - 5 ] Heol V and Jin sings (this)?

[ + 22 - 0 ] Heoh..ㅠㅠ I choked up at the tweet Seokjin uploadedㅠㅠ All this time he's been misunderstood as being incapable ㅠㅠ


[ + 18 - 1 ] I listened (to the song) and it gave me f*cking goosebumps. I really see lots of comments on Pann about how Jin and V's singing abilities aren't anything much but how can they (Jin & V) do so well even with comments like that (about how they can't sing)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Really, wow... I think there's something wrong with the ears of those who said that their (Jin & V's) singing abilities aren't anything much

[ + 18 - 0 ] They sing so well but why don't they have (many) parts (in BTS' songs)? Jin('s part) always come out once at the end and then (the song) endsㅜㅜ I knew V's voice was nice but Jin's voice is also really so nice. I want to listen to his voice more. If there are any songs among Bangtan's songs where Jin has a lot of parts or a solo song of Jin? please recommend some to me!

[ + 18 - 0 ] Aren't the two of them sub-vocalists (in their group)?? The music colour is seriously my type......

[ + 17 - 1 ] I think it's the first time (I've come across) a terribly addictive ost like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I keep singing this Na na na na na na~~~ and the Don't leave me~~~ part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts