[PANN] 161218 Again+)+)What he wears is my typeㅠㅠ

December 19, 2016

(T/N: 취저 is short for 취향저격 which literally means 'a shot to one's preference' so in other words, something that's exactly your type)

I don't know if it's casual clothes or stage clothing but his fit is nice so it seems like Bangtan's Jimin suits any kind of clothing!



He's dressed very commonly and comfortably but he is somewhat dressed well..


I think he suits jackets or hats like that well. I personally think the khaki colour jacket is really pretty

 

And I think he suits clothing with long sleeves like this or (clothing) that are a bit big (for him)!!

His height isn't that tall and he doesn't dress very well either but how well the clothes fits him is nice and I think he himself knows how to dress so that he suits (what he wears)ㅋㅋㅋ

I don't have that many photos (of him) wearing normal clothing so if there are photos of him wearing clothing with long sleeves like that or of him wearing a jacket or photos of him wearing a hat, please (give me some)..♡

Adding)It (became) a TalkSeon postㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThank you I've saved all the photos. The clothes he wear are really my style!!And I talked about what I personally think but what's with the people saying things from an askewed angle..I'm not an anti, when I saw (Jimin) I saw that the way his clothes fit him was nice so whyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠIf you're going to say negative things then leave please..ㅎ

(T/N: TalkSeon is short for 톡커들의 선택 meaning Talker's Choice. It's when a post on Pann has lots of upvotes/downvotes and comments)
Ah also please tell me when this photo (was taken)ㅠㅠ


Adding again)The photos in the post were a bit regretful so I'll add more!Because when I uploaded the post I had no photosㅠㅠ
I've added in the style that I like!! Thank you♡

[ + 302 - 85 ]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ + 66 - 4 ] I envy his the way the suit fits him


[ + 53 - 1 ] He wears clothes neatly too and his proportions are alright as well. Here is one of the gifs I like (of him wearing) normal clothing!


[ + 49 - 1 ] Something like this?


[ + 23 - 2 ] His proportions, how his clothes fits him are all good


[ + 22 - 0 ] My type, all my type, Park Jimin is my type


[ + 20 - 0 ] He (looks) good wearing clothes like this too..His trousers are cut off butㅠㅠ (T/N: The gif doesn't show his bottom half)


[ + 19 - 0 ] He suits the clothes that Taehyungie gave him as a present too..ㅋ


[ + 18 - 0 ] Jimnie (looked) so good on this dayㅎㅎㅎㅎㅅ


[ + 17 - 1 ] The way his clothes fits him is good


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts