[PANN] 161214 Heol (this is) crazy, Bangtan Jungkook

December 15, 2016

Wow..I really stared at this for a long time. He's so handsome. I'm a fan of another (artiste/group). If you wanted proof, if if you wanted proof, I can prove it (They say that recently everyone who posts a Bangtan praise post is an ARMY). I heard that he'll be 21 years old in a month now, but he's really super handsome..


[ +320 - 46 ]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ + 86 - 2 ] Sob, full name: Jeon Jungkook oppa but I want to call him Jungkookie...


[ + 82 - 2 ] Euhah! Simkoong...


[ + 76 - 4 ] Kkookie is so pretty


[ + 32 - 1 ] This is the best of Jungkook ...He's 20 but he goes to school..kehe


[ + 28 - 1 ] Jungkook's baby periodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHe's still a baby butㅠㅠㅠ♥


[ + 26 - 1 ]When you look at Jeon Jungkook sometimes he's f*cking handsome but sometimes he's f*cking pretty, he has a face that just has many looks...full name Jeon Jungkook oppa, (I'm) so fortunate that (I) can call him Jeon Jungkook oppa

[ + 26 - 1 ] Last year when he was 19 years old


[ + 20 - 2 ] Bangtan are all handsome aren't they


[ + 17 - 0 ] While no one knew, he (got abs) so fast


[ + 17 - 2 ] I heard he's already (almost) 21.......I'm a fan of another (artiste/group) but even I'm so proud of him, what about ARMYs. Really, it must feel like raising a son, really something like that right??!!

[ + 17 - 2 ] He's still a babyㅠㅠ


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts