[PANN] 161207 Talker's Choice: Bangtan+Wale Collab ㄷㄷㄷ

December 07, 2016

At first, a foreign Bangtan fan uploaded a tweet like this.

For reference, this cover came out before debut.



Wale saw that (tweet) and suggested a collab
(Fans freak out)


Wale and BTS follow each other
Wale's account
BTS' account

After that, news that was heard from Wale


And Wale's new song that came out today

The lyrics that come from that song


BTS RT-ed that

Collab confirmed


For reference, Wale is a rapper that has occupied 1st and 2nd place on Billboard 200, as well as being a well-known rapper in America who also did well in Hot100 chart ㄷㄷ (T/N: ㄷㄷis slang for 덜덜 meaning to tremble in awe)

If we compare (this) a bit more easily for the people like me who don't know Hip Hop too well, then it's (something on the scale of) Adele and Ailee collaborating... (Thank you to the comparison comment)

I'll look forward to their collab that's coming out soon


Conclusion: You can accomplish something by the random things that you say on your personal account. 

So I support everyone saying random things (on their personal account) (T/N: The word used is 아무말 which in this context means that they were just randomly tweeting, without thinking much about the possible outcome)


+) (This post) became a TalkSeon (post). Strong power, thank you (T/N: TalkSeon is short for 톡커들의 선택 meaning Talker's Choice. It's when a post on Pann has lots of upvotes/downvotes and comments)

It's a collab yayyyyyyy



[710👍 45👎]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[147👍 0👎] This is daebak, hoping both do well!

[154👍 0👎] Wale???Heol??

[141👍 0👎] We're already so grateful for the recognition, but to ask for a collab... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[75👍 0👎] Our boys are flourishing nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ During MAMA they got to watch Gallant's performance, who they recommend all the time, got to watch Wiz Khalifa, who they made numerous covers of, and became mutual followers with Gallantㅠㅠ When I was watching MAMA I saw how excited they were. They got to meet with Gallant backstage, sang together and in the tweet Namjoon looked incredibly excitedㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so happy I'm losing my mind. After getting into Bangtan, my eyes and ears haven't had a chance to be bored. I can hear Bangtan's status rising.  

[41👍 0👎] Kids, let's only walk the flower path ㅠㅠ



[38👍 0👎]  F*ck, Wale? The Wale that I know? Bangtan's insane. I thought they were amazing seeing them (collab) with Warren G last time.. they're really insane

[51👍 0👎] The conclusion ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow but I'm really jealous. After Warren G, Krizz Kaliko, this time it's Wale...

[57👍 0👎] People were right when they say that Bangtan only gets ignored in Korea.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When they were told to go abroad if they wanted international fame, they actually went, and are now collabing

[50👍 0👎] Even though they're always trampled on, and they face sarcastic comments about how no one's seen or heard of them, the reality of it is that they're actually doing really well. Wale ㄷㄷ Regardless of anything else, that much I can acknowledge.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. omg, congrats for your new blog! I got overwhelmed when I saw you tweeting the link! Thank you and I just want you to know that tour trans and work are so much appreciated and treasured!

    back to the topic, I'm so proud of Rap Monster and I hope he would be proud of himself as well. Because lets be honest here, if Wale wasn't impressed enough by Namjoon's rap, he wouldn't have even asked for a collab. I'm just extremely happy for Namjoon for being recognized over and over again for his great rapping skills :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new blog, bookmarked it right away! Hopefully this RM/Wale collab happens soon. Its sad that SK is still sleeping on them, but at least other people recognize talent.

    Oh and I like that person who says their eyes and ears aren't bored since getting into bts, same lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this new blog,, please continue ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. so proud of RM for getting praise and recognition from legit artists for even his predebut stuff...i know he's gonna do amazing for the collab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello~! I just found out about this blog! it's awesome thank you for translating! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI ! Just want to say I love your blog . Your blog looks really neat and cool huh . I'll bookmark this site . Thank you for making this blog ��

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts