[PANN] 161215 Talker's Choice: +) Wow Bangtan is daebak

December 16, 2016

I'm just, wow Bangtan's sharp group choreography is jjang. I was of this mindset but seeing the gif(s), it's really mind-blowing. It feels like we can't not make a fuss with Bangtan's dance ;_;


ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLook at how in sync their choreography isㅠㅠㅠㅠ How much they would have practiced to go up on stage (like that)ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Daebak choreographyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



+Addition) Why on earth are there so many upvotesㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm not a confirmed ARMY yet, you could say I'm denying in having becoming a fan...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I looked at the comments and there are comments swearing at Bangtan but don't pay attention to those comments! With the time looking at comments like that, we should fangirl (instead)!! Thank you everyone for the thumbs upㅠㅠ

[+ 461 - 58]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ + 84 - 2 ] Charmingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

(T/N: Jeollado satoori)


[ + 80 - 1 ] Is the OP an ARMY? I'll firstly throw in a gif too


[ + 78 - 1 ] This too♡


[ + 36 - 0 ] I'm in awe every time I see gifs (of their dance)....


[ + 35 - 0 ] I'll upload something too'^'


[ + 28 - 0 ] What I feel every time I look at gifs (of their dances) is that even though (they are) the two wings, they're still Bangtanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ no matter how much they can't dance (compared to the members), the fact alone that they can dance the Bangtan choreography and get the moves so exactly and accurately.. yes yes
(T/N: Rap Monster and Jin are called the "wings" because they are usually at the sides in their choreography formations)

[ + 28 - 0 ] I heard that they practice 15 hours a day^^;;

[ + 27 - 0 ] Seeing that, I really want to praise our wings so much ㅠㅠㅠ   

[ + 20 - 0 ] I respect them. Teacher Sungdeuk...more love♡

[ + 15 - 0 ] Conclusion = God Sungdeuk, EoYangBang (Even if they're the two wings, they're still Bangtan members nevertheless)

[ + 12 - 0 ] God Sungdeuk.

[ + 9 - 1 ] You should watch the videoㅠ I watched this and became a fan♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts