[PANN] 161210 Talker's Choice: Proof addition)) Jungkook has comma hair doesn't he

December 12, 2016

(T/N: The name "comma hair" is given to a hairstyle like Jungkook's hairstyle during War of Hormone because from the front, it looks like a comma)

Proof)))))




I'm a female Twice fan ㅋㅋㅋ Let's do better and better in the future BTS~!@1!!





Really....so.....handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I can give you proof for reference that I'm a fan of another group!!(If you want proof I'll give it to you)
I've been watching Bangtan extremely closely since War of Hormone and
I hope he keeps having the comma hair. Really, pleaseㅠㅠ
So, with (some) photos of handsome Jungkook-nim..heart

So cute....






Wow this is really my favourite War of  Hormone photo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


I hope Jungkook-nim does betterrrr in the future!!  Alright then, bye~!

[419👍33👎]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[97👍2👎] He's f*cking handsome even when his forehead is all exposed too


[82👍2👎] Baby


[73👍2👎] Hah...


[38👍0👎] Thank you for liking Jungkookie! ♡


[23👍0👎] .


[22👍0👎] Really handsome and prettyㅜㅜ


[21👍0👎] Comma hair!!!!I love you!!!!!!!!!!!


[19👍0👎] 


[18👍0👎] That's right, during Hormone War he was really handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAt the time, my singer...? was a trainee... Anyways, I really like my singer like crazy so other idols don't catch my eyes at all but I was surprised seeing WoH Jungkook...

[17👍0👎] Full name Jeon Jungkook oppa


[17👍0👎] Comma hair is pretty, (hair that) completely exposes (his forehead) is pretty tooㅜㅜㅜ


[13👍0👎] ♥


[12👍0👎] He's really charmingly f*cking handsome. Cute, pretty and sexyㅎ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts