[ARTICLE] BTS VXJin, The second in the line-up for 'Hwarang'OST comes out…Releasing at midnight today

December 18, 2016



BTS' V and Jin have come out as the main protagonists of 'Hwarang's second OST track.

(The production representatives of) 'Hwarang' also announced on the 19th along with this that 'Even if I die, it's you" (sung by) BTS V and Jin will be released tonight at midnight as the second in the lineup for the OST of 'Hwarang' which is a new Mon-Tues drama on KBS 2TV.

'Even if I die, it's you' is Hwarang's theme song that 'Hwarang's music producer Oh Joonsung wrote and is a song in which you can feel the energy of the ambitious hwarangs. This medium pop song that's full of light grooviness is anticipated to capture the hearts of female (listeners) as the song lyrics contain a bold love confession from the youths. With the addition of the voices of the two members of boy group BTS, who are receiving love here in Korea as well as from all over the world, V and Jin, the song has become even more special.

V makes his full-scale acting challenge debut through the drama 'Hwarang'. With the name Kim Taehyung and not V, he grabs the attention of viewers with immersing into (the character) of, the cute and lovely maknae among the 6 hwarangs, 'Hansung' in the drama. In order to do this, Jin, who is also a BTS member, has come out as supporting fire (for V) through the OST. The song is even more charming with voices that are full of refreshment, of the two.

'Hwarang's second OST track and also Hwarang's theme song 'Even if I die, it's you' that V and Jin sings will be released tonight at midnight through various music sites.

On the other hand, 'Hwarang' is the first full-scale drama series about the Hwarangs of the Silla dynasty which was 1500 years ago, it is a full-scale historical youth drama that depicts the burning passion, love and breakthroughs of the hwarangs that are like flowers from Seolabeol, the capital of Silla at the time.‘Hwarang’ will be broadcasted through KBS 2TV at 10 PM every Monday and Tuesday night.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ + 266 - 4 ] I want to quickly hear V&Jin's song. I know their voices so I'm anticipating the emotions (that I'll feel). Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, and Bangtan too, fighting!!!

[ + 207 - 2 ] Finallyㅠㅠㅠ I want to quickly hear it

[ + 201 - 2 ] Bangtan who you can believe in and listen to, V who you can believe in and watch, the drama and the OST too, I'm so anticipating all of it! Our Bangtan, let's knock down Mon-Tues!Thanks to V, the upcoming days that I'm anticipating~

[ + 206 - 4 ] V fighting!!❤️

[ + 192 - 3 ] I want to quickly hear it!!

[ + 59 - 0 ] Heol, I really liked the part that I heard in the highlight video, I'm anticipating (this)ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!! Everyone, let's tune into the 1st episode of Hwarang. Taehyungie fighting~

[ + 55 - 0 ] The song is so nice ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I want to quickly listen to it properly with good sound quality. There's nothing to say about the timbre.. (T/N: Because it's good)

[ + 53 - 0 ] Heol daebak, I heard (the part that) came out in the highlight teaser video and I'm really anticipating itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to quickly hear it

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts