[PANN] 161219 Talker's Choice: SHINee Minho and Bangtan V

December 19, 2016

Honestly they're both so handsome. Seriously handsome.
Hwarang is to be broadcasted today and I'm so happy thinking about seeing (these two) f*cking handsome (guys) ㅠㅠㅠ


+) SHINee fans or Bangtan fans, please upload some photos of Minho and V I'm seriously deliberating over whether or not I should fangirl. They're both so my type♥
+)ㄷㄷ It surprised me, seeing that (this post) came up as TalkSeon ;;
(T/N: TalkSeon is short for 톡커들의 선택 meaning Talker's Choice. It's when a post on Pann has lots of upvotes/downvotes and comments)
I watched the broadcast just now and came, V didn't come out (in the episode today) but when Minho-nim winked, I got a heart attack
I hope the drama hits daebak. The visuals are really crazy ㅎㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ
(Minho-ssi's acting has improved a lot. Compared to when he was in To The Beautiful You, he seems to be better in this drama and have grown in acting.. Well, I need to watch more to really know/judge but it looks alright ㅎㅎ)

+)Aigoo, I watch too many dramas so I got the drama names mixed up ;; (T/N: OP got the name of 'To The Beautiful You' wrong at first but edited the post after)


[ + 160 - 3 ]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ + 57 - 0 ] Isn't this so full of affection?


[ + 47 - 0 ] Don't miss the broadcast of Hwarang♡


[ + 43 - 0 ] Honey combination


[ + 35 - 0 ] I took a capture of the gif and it's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe looks like a mandu


[ + 23 - 1 ] Hah hah


[ + 19 - 1 ] Choi Minho yaㅠㅅㅠㅠㅠ


[ + 15 - 0 ] I love (this) Handsome guy╋Handsome guy combination. Please be friends forever.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts