[ARTICLE] 161213 ‘Hwarang’ Park Hyungsik “I met precious 91 liner friends”[Pictorial] - Taehyung CUT

December 12, 2016



Regarding his first time acting, Kim Taehyung said "Because it was my first time, it was really tough. I'm the first one to try out acting in BTS so I set a goal to do well in order to live up to that being the first member in BTS to act. My acting can give good vibes to BTS' image but the opposite can happen too" and "I couldn't have done it without Park Seojoon hyung. Thanks to Seojoonie hyung, I was able to do this much."

Do Jihan regarding the 6 hwarang members' drinking capacity, "Choi Minho is the best at drinking. I think it's in Minho's blood (to drink well). Next would be Park Seojoon hyung. Jo Yoonwoo, Park Hyungsik and I are all around the same (in terms of drinking capacity). I think maknae Taehyung sort of, let's himself go a little (when he's drunk). That kind of image was so cute."



[481👍68👎] Minho is so f*cking handsome....

[259👍17👎] Everyone looks warm so it's nice ㅎㅎ Hope the drama does well!

[211👍12👎] Everyone's handsome so ㅋㅋ they look cool. Anticipating Hwarang

[289👍43👎] V is cute

[180👍14👎] Anticipating Hwarang!! I'll tune into the broadcast~

[58👍5👎] Park Hyungsik and Minho are actor faces

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts