[INSTIZ] 170208: Idol that was photographed watching BTS sunbaenim's vlive (to commemorate) surpassing 4 million

February 08, 2017



Looks like he was photographed while watching V app ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's ASTRO's Cha Eunwoo ㅎㅅㅎ






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heol seriously?????Daebak

Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's somewhat fascinating

Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I usually like Cha Eunwoo-nim, he's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy was he watching it? I'm purely (just) curiousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Has he mentioned (before) that he's usually a fan (of BTS)? So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's cute that he's watching that when the photo was being takenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↳ Reply: I heard that ASTRO likes Bangtan!

So celebrities also watch V app (live broadcasts) of other celebrities..

You who like my kids is now also my kid

Wow how did you manage to find thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts