[PANN] 170203 Talker's Choice: Bangtan's concept photos 2 that came out today (Only added to this post the best ones according to my standards)

February 03, 2017

If you dislike BTS then please do not look (at this post)~













[ + 894 - 83 ]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ + 297 - 28 ] Whatever Jimin does he's a glutinous rice cake

(T/N: Meaning the concept fits him really well, like the how glutinous rice cake is sticky)

[ + 295 - 17 ] Heol? RapMon is handsome this time...Seems like he totally suits the concept this time! There are lots of Bangtan posts being uploaded so it must be a sign that the comeback is gonna flourish and do well~I'll support Bangtan!!

[ + 271 - 11 ] This (one) is so soft and pretty and beautiful.. A feeling that expresses Jung Hoseok as a whole...


[ + 121 - 4 ] I thought he was a model..*shudders* *shudders*


[ + 117 - 3 ] According to my standards, (this is the) best... You are the one I love most today, Kim Taehyung. It was Yoongi yesterday but... ah I'm such a lane-hopper


[ + 79 - 1 ] Somehow it feels like they're gonna hit a huge success this time, why is the quality of the concept photo so good

[ + 75 - 1 ] When I think about 'youth', Bangtan comes to mind ㅇㅇ I'm most amazed at how connected my life has been to music and songs up to now.. Just like with AkMu's album 'Spring'... Even though I don't do things like buy their album or buy their goods, I stream their song every day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIf you listen to Suga's First Love before bed, it sounds like honey and will melt your ears

[ + 71 - 5 ] Is there anyone who can explain why this person doesn't have a hair colour that doesn't look good on him, and keeps taking photos that become his legendary era ㅋㅋㅋ Today too, my bank account goes to oppa..


[ + 70 - 2 ] I've really decided on RapMon this time...? I didn't know he was this handsome..


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts