[PANN] 030217 Talker's Choice: A Playlist Recommended by Min Suga..

March 02, 2017

Wowㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜ I should listen to them allㅡㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜ♡♡
..? The first song is 19+..
Wow..
Hehe..
The fourth one..hehehe..
(From the title alone I can tell it'll be 19+)
Again..
Hehehe..

(Number 6 and 9 wouldn't play)
Out of 13 songs, 7 are 19+
Two songs don't show up (on Melon).

Underage Writer : (Cry)
[T/N: Some songs are age restricted on Melon]




[ + 57 - 0 ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ + 12 - 0 ] Rap Mon's play list is good.. 4 our of 19 songs are 19+, the 19th song doesn't show up.
사용자첨부이미지

[ + 3 - 0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ..... I'm sad, I can't listen to it.

[ + 3 - 0] Is he allowed to upload songs like this.... I was taken abackㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[ + 3 - 0] Okay.. I'll go listen to the 4 available songs..

[ + 3 - 0] As someone who's underage, I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts